The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a action-adventure game for the Nintendo 64.
List of versions Edit
Different versions of this game exist. Some glitches only work on specific versions of the game.
- All gold cartridges, and a limited number of grey cartridges, are version 1.0.
- In version 1.0, Ganondorf always spews out red blood during his boss battle, and the Fire Temple uses background music that resembles a Muslim prayer chant.
- In version 1.1, the blood that Ganondorf coughs up during his boss battle will be the same color as the tunic that the player is wearing.
- In version 1.2, Ganondorf will never cough up red blood. The Fire Temple's music has been changed in 1.2, and consists of grunts and groans.
- The GameCube port of Ocarina of Time. The crescent moon and star symbol, which had appeared nearly everywhere in previous versions (including on the Mirror Shield), is replaced with a made up symbol taken from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
List of glitches Edit
- Bottle Duplication (local)
- Allows a player to replace any item with a Bottle.
- Ocarina Items (local)
- A glitch that allows the player to use almost any item as though it were an Ocarina.
- Swordless Link (sub-glitches) (local)
- A glitch that allows the player to lose their sword. It has a surprising number of game-breaking effects.
Outdated documentation Edit
An effort should be made to find documentation of these glitches on the wiki for this game or game series. If no such documentation exists, an effort should be made to work with the wiki and document these glitches. If, for any reason, these glitches cannot be documented on another wiki, then they should be hosted locally.
- Infinite Lens of Truth
- Get an unlimited amount of gold skulltulas
- Indestructible deku sticks
- Unstoppable Epona running in circles
- Unstoppable Epona running into the gate
- Flying tektite
- Fall through the ground
- Wall Walking
- Skip ahead in the game
- Time warp - night into day
- Fairy ocarina as adult Link
- Fall through the water
- Jump without jumping from a ledge